PRINT ONLY SERVICE AGREEMENT
Print Wish Ltd offers a print only service where our clients can supply the garments/products (the items) and send them to us to be customised. When using this service, you accept that you’re sending the items to us at your own risk. If they are lost in transit, we will not be held responsible. You must track the delivery and handle any issues that arise.
We highly recommend sample prints to ensure that the items are suitable for the printing technique that you require. We keep an eye on our quality control process, but, if you are supplying the items and there are problems with the print, or damage during the customisation process, we will not be held responsible for any of the cost of the items, unless they have undergone a full sample test process and have been approved and signed off as such.
We will do our best to detect any problems as soon as they arise and will aim to minimise the impact on any batch of the items, but some of our machines operate at fast automated speeds and therefore sometimes these issues do not make themselves apparent until the entire customisation process is completed. Also, our customisation processes involve multiple stages, and it may not be until the final stage that the problem is detected. For example, we may prepare the items, we may pre-treat them, then print them, and during the drying stage an issue may arise that could have already affected a full batch. If you do not take our advice and send samples for testing and approval, you take complete responsibility for any problems that may arise during the customisation process. Samples and Test prints are charged at pre-agreed rates.
Before any print only order is processed, we request the original receipts/invoices of purchase/manufacture to be sent to us, outlining the exact value of the items. We will then agree how much risk and liability we are prepared to accept in advance. (if any). If you fail to send us these receipts/invoices of purchase before the order is processed, we will not take any financial responsibility in the damage or loss to any of the items.
At Print Wish Ltd we offer a full reprint or refund policy on garments/products that we supply, if the problem is our responsibility. But when you are sending us your garments/products, we cannot guarantee 100% perfection and therefore print only services are not accepted under our standard Refunds Policy.
If, even after samples and testing there are problems, you still accept up to a 25% spoilage rate caused due to the customisation process. You also accept up to a 2cm variance in the print position. During customisation processes, items are manually loaded by our carefully trained and experienced staff, and 100% accuracy is simply not possible. Our years of experience and global clients can testify to the quality we offer.
PRINT ONLY DELIVERY DEADLINES & CANCELLATION POLICY
When you are supplying the items for customisation, the stated deadline is a target deadline, but we cannot guarantee this until we receive the items for inspection. In addition, although at quoting stage we assume we can complete the customisation, sometimes factors unknown to us at quoting stage can complicate an order and mean we may have to cancel and refund. We will always do our best to meet your deadlines and complete your orders to our best ability, but in the case of print only orders, you understand that the order may be cancelled upon receipt of the goods and that the final deadline will be confirmed when we physically receive the goods for the specific order.
In the event of finding a fault with the product or printing, simply inform us of the problem within 12 hours of delivery by email, or by filling out our contact form and we will advise you of the correct way of returning the order.
Depending on the fault and issue with the order, we may request for you to ship the order back to us using a trackable service to avoid any further issues or we may send a courier to collect.
Please also supply photos where possible of any issues relating to the product or the print so a better idea of the initial problem will be more apparent.
Please note that refunds will be considered and discussed after Print Wish Ltd has been given every opportunity to rectify any issues with the order.
Print Wish respects your privacy and it is committed to protecting and your personal data and your needs.
- In addition, this informs you of your privacy rights and how the privacy data law protects you.
- It is important that you read this in detail, so that you are aware of how and why we are using your personal and business data.
- If you have any questions, please get in touch at any time.
- Our website sell printed (customised) goods and services which are aimed at business users of all sizes, or groups & associations or for the occasional gift market. This website & our service are not intended for children under the age of 16, and we do not knowingly collect data relating to people under the age of 16.
- Print Wish Ltd works in a cooperative way to print goods and services to customers all over the world, and they sometimes act as joint data controllers.
- PERSONAL DATA THAT WE COLLECT FROM AND ABOUT YOU:
- Personal data refers to any information about an individual from which a person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
- We collect only essential information about our customers and visitors to our websites to help you. This data falls into the following categories:
- Identity Data includes title, first name, last name, usernames, social media profile names or such like.
- Contact Data may include delivery or billing address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments and orders purchased from us, and Financial Data includes payment card details – but for our company, we do not store this data on our servers or computers. All payment processing data is processed and stored securely via our payment processing company Braintree. We do not store any of your payment processing data on our servers.
- Usage Data is information on how you use our website, products and services, such as which pages you visit, and which buttons you press (so we can improve your experience).
- Technical Data includes IP address, your login data, browser types or/& versions, time settings or/and location, browser plug-in types and/or versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use when communicating with us.
- Marketing and Communication Data is your preference in what and how you receive marketing from us.
- Sometimes we organise the data we collect, for statistical or demographic data for any purposes. Aggregated Data may come from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as the data will not directly or indirectly reveal your identity/identities.
- We do not intend to collect nor request any Personal Data of Special Categories about you (e.g. details about your race, religious or philosophical beliefs, ethnic origin, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, health and genetic data etc). We do not collect any information about criminal history or offences.
- HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We use different methods to collect data:
- signups to website forms or newsletters
- make enquiries by phone, email, SMS, ANY messenger service
- create designs on our website
- order any of our products or services or request any information
- request marketing material
- connect & communicate with us on social media platforms;
- Connect with us via competitions, surveys etc
- Any form of contact with our sales or customer services
- Any form of feedback, comments or reviews about our products or services Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal data about you from various types of third parties, including:
- To perform the contracts, quotes, orders, visuals, requests of any kind, actions that you request (directly or indirectly)/li>
- Where we need to comply with the law. EG, keeping records of sales for Accounting and Tax.
- Cookies help us improve our websites and services, so you are the end benefactor on how we use this information. They help us understand what you like to do on our website, so we can speed things up, or redirect you on a more efficient path.
- DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- We may share your personal data with 3rd Party contractors that are essential to us in the performance of your quote or order, such as accountants, government agencies, specialist payment processors, distributors, printers, or delivery companies.
- We ensure all third parties respect your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow 3rd party service providers listed above to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
- We share your contact details with 3rd party suppliers for the sole purpose of allowing products to be ordered, processed, customised and delivered in accordance with your requirements. We will never share your data with any party not related to our production process. The production process involves quotation analysis, artwork review, product ordering, product customisation and delivery.
- RETENTION OF DATA
- We keep your personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the reasons it was collected, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accountancy requirements and in accordance with the laws that govern data retention.
- We keep your data on file in the case that you return to order or request a quote in the future, by doing so we can process any request in a fast and efficient manner.
- You can request your data be deleted or removed or changed or amended at any time by contacting us, and this will be processed in the same professional and efficient manner as it was collected. We are here to abide by your requests, requirements and demands. We are always ‘at your service’.
- LEGAL RIGHTS OF YOU
As a European business or individual, the General Data Protection Regulation applies allows you the following rights under data protection laws (in relation to personal data):
- The right to be informed how we use personal data
- The right of access so you can ask for copy of the personal data we hold on you
- The right to rectification of any inaccurate data
- The right to erasure / removal / deletion / restrict processing at any time
- The right to data portability in a common user-friendly format
- The right to object so simply get in touch with us and we are here “at your service’ at all times
- Rights to know how we process or use your data
- You accept the above privacy and data policy when requesting any information or service from us by any means, whether it be by phone, email, any form of messenger, social media or message sending service.
- You agree and give explicit approval to the above policy and you understand in full. If you do not understand you can contact us at any time before, during, or after a quote request or order. We are here to assist you at any time.